TNJ Virtual Biz (TNJ VB) is a virtual assistance (VA) company registered in Jamaica, but is available to clients internationally. The idea came about in February 2020, but finally came into its official existence on October 17, 2020. The name of the company is taken from the acronym of my blog, Facebook , Instagram and YouTube channel The Nomadic Jamaican (TNJ), plus the virtual service I provide.
Our clients are mainly in the food industry or food-adjacent field, I am speaking to you foodies also. I have training and experience in the food industry, in addition a to having a love for it. in.
What does TNJ Virtual Biz offer?
Peace of mind to our clients. What does that even mean? It depends on what you need. However, right now the company offers basic services.
- Entrepreneurs who are active on social media posting, but are so busy that they cannot keep up, we can take care of that for you.
- Bloggers who have a full plate, do not have to worry, we will cover that.
- Maybe you need some writing done or, the ever tedious, proofreading done. TNJ Virtual Biz has your back.
- Life a little chaotic with no time to organise and answer those hundreds, possibly thousands of emails, (I’ve been there), TNJ VB can cover that too.
- Let us not forget, projects and appointments that clients need to be kept abreast of, TNJ VB will make sure you remember.
Company Mission Statment
Current mission statement of TNJ Virtual Biz is to provide honest and reliable helping hands that clients need the most.
What People Say
“I contacted Andrea in September 2020 for assistance with finding a live-in helper for my parents. I decided to use her service because my job as a teacher made it difficult for me to find the time to interview all candidates. Andrea was very helpful and made the interview process easy for me by providing contact information of the most suitable candidates. I highly recommend her virtual assistant services.”
“Traveling to another country could be hard especially if it’s your first time. However, thanks to Andrea, my friends and I were able to enjoy Japan in the best way possible – through a local. In Septemble 2014, she was quick to connect us with a local who gave us the ins and outs of this city of Okazaki. We got to enjoy Japan as a true local. Those connections are so essential for a good trip.”
Miriam F. & Fiona R.