I am Andie Hall, your ESL/EFL tutor.
I have over 11 years of working as an assistant language teacher in Japan. I, also, have over three years of online English teaching experience. I specialise in conversational English.
My teaching style is conversational, respectful and personable. I encourage students to ask and answer questions.
I have helped students of various backgrounds for more than 15 years.
– Made general improvements.
– Improved their college essays.
– Prepared speeches for business, and speech contests.
– Learned to enjoy the language.
I can help you, too!
I enjoy cooking, travelling, writing, gardening and photography. I love nature and animals. I sometimes rescue cats and find safe homes for them.
Languages – English (native) BrE & AmE, and Jamaican Creole/Patois (native).
What do you get?
- First time? Get one free 15-minute trial lesson.
- Inexpensive and fun conversational lessons.
- You can get 1-to-1 lessons with a friendly tutor.
- Discounted rate: Invite a friend for 1-to-2 lessons, or invite 3 friends for a group lesson.
- You can pick the topic you are interested in.
- Assistance with speech and interview preparation.
- Reading activities, role play, discussions and more.
30-Minute 10 Lessons
60-Minute 10 Lessons
Book your free 15-minute trial lesson:
YouTube channel: Andie.Teacher .
Students give feedback here. Requires a password.